About Me...

I am currently a student at the University of South Alabama and plan on graduating in May 2011. I chose elementary education because I have always wanted to be a teacher. I have high expectations for students and know that I can help make a difference in their lives. I hope to create an environment in my future class that lets children be creative and open to new learning experiences.

My Expectations

I hope to have a class that is confident in their decisions and thinking. I want the students to go home and think about all the lessons we learned during the day and be proud that they accomplished so much. I hope that they are excited to return to school the next day. I want the students to be motivated by their abilities to learn and push themselves more. I hope I can meet their expectations of making school a fun and inviting environment that allows differences to be shared and valued.